The traffic corridors in Western Canada are actually perfect for creating a custom loop tour that specifically meets your needs re: time available and major interests.
- The Cowboy Trail
- 2015 Southern Alberta’s Heritage Loop Tours
- 2014 Southern Alberta’s Heritage Loop Tours
- 2013 Southern Alberta’s Heritage Loop Tours
- Crown of the Continent
- When Coal was King
- The Canadian Badlands
- Palaeontology/Heritage Discovery Circle
- BC’s Gold Rush History is alive!
- Cycle between Jasper and Banff on the Icefields parkway
- 2015 Tour of Alberta
- The Icefields Parkway
- Soak Up Healing Waters on a Hot Springs Tour
3 Days, 2,000 Kilometres, No Sleep
This video was the Grand Prize winner of our 2012 Video Contest. It was shot by Liam Mullany of Vancouver. In his entry, Liam explained, “After spending years looking at my computer’s desktop background of Moraine Lake, I decided to saddle up and make the trek, along with Patrick Hage-Moussa, from Vancouver to the Rockies to check it out first-hand. The trip involved climbing one of the peaks overlooking Lake Louise, Mt. Fairview as well as a scenic drive home through Jasper on the Icefields Parkway.”