Please note that our 2017 contest is now closed, but our 2018 contests will soon launch at http://www.experiencetravelguides.com/contests. We look forward to presenting our 13th annual contest!
JUDGES AWARD GRAND PRIZE
The Camera Store is a full line dealer for the entire range of photographic equipment and supplies. Whether you are a leading professional or new to photography, their expert staff are always ready to assist you in finding the perfect equipment at great prices.
Use this gift certificate to buy a complete new camera outfit, or for the accessories that you need.
JUDGES AWARD – SECOND PLACE PRIZE (Value $1,050)
Dream Getaway to Golden
- One bedroom suite for two nights with Kicking Horse Lodging
- Expiry October 31, 2017
- No blackout dates
- Valued at $488 + Tax
- 2 adventure passes (access to the Grizzly Bear refuge and Golden Eagle Express Gondola)
- Sky Lunch for 2 at Eagle’s Eye Restaurant
- Valid for the 2017 summer season
- Valued at $132 + tax
- Complimentary full day whitewater rafting trip for 2
- The Ultimate Adventure
- Valid for the 2017 summer season
- Valued at $338 + Tax
- $100 gift certificate for dinner at the Whitetooth Mountain Bistro
- Valued at $100
MOST VOTES AWARD GRAND PRIZE (Value $450)
2 night stay package that includes:
· 2 night’s accommodation
· voucher for buffet dinner for 2 people
· continental breakfast
Rockies Heli Canada
$200 Gift Certificate for a heli tour
Eligibility: Contestants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of CMI Publishing and the contest sponsors are not eligible. There is no limit on the number of entries that any one contestant can submit.
Entry Deadline: Entries will be received until 11:59 pm MST, March 1, 2017.
Photo Submissions: Are limited to photos taken within the mountain parks of Alberta and British Columbia. Digital images should be saved as JPEGs, in CMYK mode at 300 DPI. All images should have minimum dimensions of 4” by 6”.
All entries must include the name and contact information of the photographer, a caption for the photo, and specifics on the date and location as to when the image was taken.
Here’s How to Enter:
- Mail your entry to: CMI Publishing, 116 Parkview Way SE, Calgary, AB, T2J 4M8.
- Complete your Photo Contest Entry and Upload your image(s) here.
- Email your entry to Contest@ExperienceMountainParks.com.
Photo submissions will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, creativity, composition, and overall impact. The winners hereby agree to have their names, photos, and entries published by CMI Publishing on our web sites and in subsequent editions (both print and digital) of Experience the Mountain Parks. Judging of the entries will be conducted by a panel of professional photographers. All decisions by the judging panel will be final.
Rights: Photographic submissions remain the property of the photographer. The sponsors reserve full usage rights of all entries for a period of three years, without cost, for use in tourism brochures, and any other corporate promotional materials. CMI Publishing reserves the right to showcase all winning and honourable mention photography indefinitely within printed and digital editions of Experience the Mountain Parks, on the CMI Publishing website and within contest promotional material. Sponsor rights shall not include the sale of submitted photographs to other parties or other commercial use. Photo credits will be provided where possible at the discretion of the sponsors.
- Please allow 2 business days for us to actually approve and post your entry
- Your photo might be optimized according to best practices for Web display
- We will post other contests and specials, so refer to our blog page weekly, and
- Remember to follow BHarris_Calgary on Twitter