The winner of our Trivia Quiz #5 is Robert Spikings, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A.
He got all answers right and his name was randomly drawn. Congratulations Robert!
The author Graeme Pole is generously offering a fifth set of 3 companion guides.
For the record, the three questions asked were:
1. On which mountain summit do the boundaries of three national parks meet?
– Mt. Goodsir South
– Snow Dome
– Mt. Balfour
– Neptuak Mountain
The correct answer is “Neptuak Mountain”.
2. Tom Wilson claimed the discovery of which two Rocky Mountain lakes in the summer of 1882?
– Lake Louise and Emerald Lake
– Lake Louise and Sherbrooke Lake
– Emerald Lake and Moraine Lake
– Moraine Lake and Lake Louise
The correct answer is “Lake Louise and Emerald Lake”.
3. Waterton Lakes National Park includes this number of vegetation life zones:
The correct answer is “Six”.
There are more chances to win a set of these guides. Make sure to check our Trivia Quiz #6, running from October 8 to November 8 inclusive. Sorry, only one answer per person will be accepted. If your entered answers were right, your name will be entered in our random draw and you could win the set.