We had an overwhelming response to our photo/video contest… (updated on July 25) 289 submissions in a few weeks only!
It’s still time to submit your entries for the early bird prize package: a retail value of $1635, including a 3-day getaway to Jasper, Alberta, with room, meals, motorcycle tour and more.
See by yourself in details:
– Two-night B&B package for two adults with complimentary recreation equipment rentals from the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
– An escorted tour to the Icefields Parkway for two people plus commemorative tee-shirts from Jasper Motorcycle Tours
– $50 gift certificate for your dining pleasure at Evil Dave’s Grill
– $50 gift certificate from the Everything But store, perfect for clothing or souvenirs.
– An autographed copy of “Jasper-Robson: A Taste of Heaven” by Don beers, courtesy of Pine Bungalows.
July 31st, midnight Mountain Time!
Without it, we’ll still post your submission but it won’t be entered for the prizes!
If you wish to be part of the general contest, you still have got time, loads of time.
Contest closes March 31, 2011, midnight M.T.!
– The Gold Prize package is valued at $1800 retail value: a full camera outfit from
The Camera Store, Calgary.
– The Silver Prize package is a portable outdoor campfire & accessories from
– The Bronze Prize package includes a beautiful print of the Crowsnest Pass and
two Experience The Mountain Parks tee-shirts.
More opportunities to win through monthly chances up to the end of March for other prizes, just follow Bob on Twitter like more than 5200 are!!